Monday 4 May 2015

Silver Harbour Plunge

 Click to see more images
Click to see more images
Andrew and I are going to put the boat in the water at Silver Harbour and I have arranged to have my friend Albert make a trailer modification which will allow the boat to come forward a few inches to increase the tongue weight a bit. He has a welder and can do it at his place just one block north of the Silver Harbour. Andrew is lining up his neighbour Frank 's F250 to haul Summer Wine into Winnipeg on May 8th. We are heading out again Thursday night to get the welding done and see if the alternator wants to work this year. It's been intermittent lately and I want it 100% for the trip. I have asked our friend Stephen if he would have a look at it. He said he would and he asked if we could help him launch his boat Friday. Geoff Penner will help pull out our boat on Friday as well. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment